- The cultivation of presence: If you want to impact your audience, as a leader, you need to pay attention to the energy you carry and have this energy distributed to the people in front of you and around you.
- The quality of everything around the human form: We, as humans, are trying to build some things together and paying attention to the quality of the energy we create is essential. The input we invite into this body will inform the mind and the way we behave with other people, which will mirror the other energies. It is an ongoing process which generate vicious and virtuous cycles.
- The quality of your mind: This pertains to how you apply your mind and competency in your relationship with people around you as a leader in an organization. How you design and relate to the people around you is tremendously important not only because you want to be manipulative and calculative, but because you want to be able to rest on relationships that will carry all of you in what you want to create and the impact you want to have on your markets.
This last point can be subdivided into three pieces:
- Your relationship with yourself. The quality of the conversation you have with yourself will tremendously influence the quality of the conversation you have with the people in front of you and around you. What would happen if you were to speak to the people around you, lead people, the same way you lead yourself?
- Your conversation with people inside your network. Relate with people around you according to who they are, more than according to what you want them to be. When we do that, we can start to nurture and develop meaningful networks and relationships based on our vision and the strategies we had in the organization.
- Your recovery patterns and the way you reconnect to your core. Learn how to recover every single time to the best possible self with trust in who you are so that you can show up in the most challenging times with the ability to apply your competencies instead of just carrying your competencies.
And that’s some perspective on developing, designing, nurturing, expanding and learning to create a leadership ecosystem.
Let’s continue the conversation in the comment section!